Welcome to DisneyChannelEARS, a website and blog about Disney Channel live-action Production news, including information on TV shows, Disney Channel Original Movies and On-Air Presentations.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blake Michael Walking to the "Dog With A Blog" Set

Blake Michael, star of Disney Channel's newest original series, Dog With A Blog, posted a video on his official YouTube account of him walking to the set of Dog With A Blog.

He tweeted on his official twitter page (BlakeMichael14):

New YouTube video is ready! Should I upload it today?
And:
I Just Uploaded A Video - walking to set: via

Along with the video posted on YouTube, titled "walking to set - my point of view, Blake Michael added:

Walking to set on Dog With a Blog - my POV. I wake up every morning, eager to get on set. I love my job... in fact, it doesn't feel like a job at all. That's the best part.